Elsewhere, iOS 11 now boasts a number of upgrades to Siri - including translations, better photography features, a tweaked camera app, and even the ability to send cash to your friends via Apple Pay. It may be also available from the Purchased tab if they have been downloaded previously.
While iOS 11 is the newest operating system by Apple which will be released on all compatible older devices, the OS will work and run the flawless way when paired with the latest hardware introduced in the newly launched iPad Pro.
After all, one of the main reasons Apple is launching Files is to give iPad owners more flexibility to use their tablets as improvised laptop stand-ins. They can easily be reinstalled on the device with a tap.
Another cool feature of iOS 11 is the Apple Pencil, which you can use to draw on your iPad, take screenshots, sign and takes notes in your handwriting.
Apple has announced new features for watchOS 4, including major updates coming to Workouts, Activity, Music, all-new watch faces, and "GymKit", which provides a seamless connection between Apple Watch and gym equipment. You can also quickly return to your favorite apps using the redesigned App Switcher. Apple announced in 2014 that 64-bit support would be a requirement for any app created after February 1, and the requirements have been stepped up bit by bit since then. Not only does this new trick save you from having to locate a network and type in the Wi-Fi password, but it also keeps the password hidden, if you want to keep it secret.
The "Do Not Disturb While Driving", which is expected to roll out later this year, will block any messages from the iPhone or iPad with an updated iOS 11.
- Senate GOP releases bill to cut Medicaid, alter 'Obamacare'
- Trump reaches out to lawmakers on healthcare as another says 'no'
- Tell your senators to kill secret health care bill
- Stabenow Speaks Out Against GOP's Latest Health Care Bill
- Los Angeles Lakers great Magic Johnson picks successor in Lonzo Ball
- Trump congratulates Handel on Twitter
- Tourism Spike to Cuba May Suffer as Trump Moves to Toughen Blockade
- Casey heads to Pennsylvania to hammer Senate health bill
- Bill Cosby case handed to jury
- And now, 29 teams will start chasing the champion Warriors