"For me the situation is simple".
"I have another day to make the best decision".
"About whether there is the necessity to improve our squad, about our strikers - I replied". When you have Hazard and Pedro injured, I don't see other options.
"Courtois is one of the best players to kick a penalty", Conte told a post-match news conference.
"He is a victor".
The Chelsea squad totals 24 players but does include a fair few who won't be involved today.
"They have replaced Costa with Morata".
The game will also provide an opportunity for the Stamford Bridge faithful to potentially get a glimpse of some of their summer signings, with the Blues adding Alvaro Morata, Tiemoue Bakayoko and Antonio Rudiger to their already star-studded contingent.
The Sanchez saga was the big talking point over the weekend when Arsenal won their pre-season Emirates Cup tournament without him.
The two teams were locked at 1-1 in regulation time which was evenly contested with first half belonging to Arsenal while Chelsea looked brighter in the second 45 minutes.
Should this game be tied at the end of 90 minutes, we will witness something new.
However, the first half was quite physical, with both teams taking the game seriously. "It's an important game".
If you were unlucky enough to miss it, think of something similar to a tie break in tennis.
And the game was decided with the new penalty shootout format - ABBA - which is certainly likely to split opinion, here are five things we learned from events at Wembley. Wenger will be hoping Lacazette will be Arsenal's top scorer this coming campaign after he broke the club record to sign the French striker from Lyon for £46.5 million (about $61 million).
The FA have cleared Nigerian worldwide Victor Moses to feature for Chelsea in Sunday's encounter at Wembley following his red card against the Gunners in the final.
- We can level India Test series
- Bank of England downgrades growth expectations
- Pioneering scientists edit genes in embryos to stop inherited diseases
- Southeast Asian nations body repeats North Korea stance
- Local observatory explains the uniqueness of the upcoming total solar eclipse
- Flake doubts tiffs with Trump would affect GOP support of re-election bid
- Jay Cutler agrees to terms with Dolphins
- Michelle Carter: Does a 15-month sentence fit her horrific crime?
- West Virginia governor announces plan to switch parties
- Mo Farah defends his 10000m title