In 15 games in 2015, Cutler threw for 3,659 yards, 21 touchdowns against 11 interceptions. I think he has a lot to offer a team.
Miami's great No. 99 enters Canton: The Dolphins' great defensive end and career sacks leader Taylor stepped into the Pro Football Hall of Fame and into immortality Saturday in Canton, Ohio.
Offensive coordinator Clyde Christensen said Thursday he has confidence in Moore, but Cutler should provide a healthy competition.
"He was interested", Gase said of a brief conversation with the 34-year-old Cutler.
With the torn labrum that limited Cutler to five games a year ago presumably healed, the Dolphins would be getting a refreshed Cutler who might be rejuvenated by joining a playoff team. As the players came out to warm up for practice, their names were announced as the exited the tunnel towards the field.
That year helped both men because it rehabilitated Cutler's diminishing career and reputation and it sealed Gase's reputation as something of a quarterback guru after he had success with Peyton Manning.
Tannehill opted not to have a procedure done after the initial injury last December. Kaepernick knelt during the national anthem at games last season to protest police brutality, and there has been speculation he's unemployed because of his politics. ESPN.com had reported that Cutler would be willing to sign with the Dolphins, but only if Miami would be willing to pay him starting QB money.
For now, longtime backup Matt Moore is Miami's starter.
- Michelle Carter: Does a 15-month sentence fit her horrific crime?
- Jab Harry Met Sejal early reviews: Shah Rukh-Anushka's film disappoints?
- Senate Republicans quietly wave the white flag on Obamacare repeal
- Southeast Asian nations body repeats North Korea stance
- Tesla Grows Revenue but Run of Massive Losses Continues
- Wie sets course record at Women's British Open; Miyazato eight shots back
- Senate Republicans Slowly Turning Their Backs on Trump
- US Hiring Maintains Strong Pace, Jobless Rate Falls to 4.3%
- Solar Eclipse Will Affect Air Temperature
- Neymar calls Barcelona 'dream of a child' in farewell Instagram video