Rihanna picked an aqua blue weave with bejeweled bikini and feathers that are sure to leave birds green with envy.
Joseline Hernandez discusses her admiration for Rihanna and reveals which artists she is a fan of.
The vicious attack, which led to her being hospitalised, led to him receiving five years of probation. According to Instagram, after wrapping up the "Valerian" press tour, Rihanna headed home to the Barbados for Crop Over Festival-her bright-ass hair in tow.
Lots of fans have been commenting on her Crop Over posts saying she looks wonderful, and many fans are commenting about how much they love "thick" Rihanna.
Meanwhile, the Barbadian beauty, who is now dating Saudi Arabian businessman Hassan Jameel, had recently made headlines for her recent weight gain. She, as always, looked unreal.
It's 2017 when posts on social media are lame and ignorant. Run Rihanna! Lol. RiRi has already admitted that she's eating good and living life. She's one of the baddest.
Forget Coachella, the Caribbean's Crop Over is where it's at for the best festival fashion. The singer jetted to her native Barbados to join in the celebration at the Crop Over carnival. So does that mean Hassan isn't on the list?
The reaction to Rihanna's look overtook Twitter Monday afternoon.
However, now, he became hypnotized by her appetizing curves and skimpy outfit.
"I don't hate him", she told Vanity Fair in 2015.
- Mo Farah wins his last 10000 metres Gold
- Senate Republicans quietly wave the white flag on Obamacare repeal
- Reporter: Commitment to the GOP agenda doesn't make you a Trump loyalist
- Tuesday Morning Weather: Still Cool And Soggy
- Base Rate held at 0.25% but it's not all good news
- Neymar calls Barcelona 'dream of a child' in farewell Instagram video
- US Hiring Maintains Strong Pace, Jobless Rate Falls to 4.3%
- Despite insurers' tactical win on ACA's cost-sharing payments, uncertainty lingers
- Australians to vote on future of same-sex marriage in November
- Haryana stalking case: cracks appear in BJP's defence of Subhash Barala