The Premier League kicks off a new season tonight with millionaire players entertaining the more modestly paid fans packed into stadiums and on TVs. In the middle of the transfer market it's hard to predict [the season].
Last season, in two meetings between the sides, Arsenal were only able to muster 1 goal (a Robert Huth Own Goal at that), while Leicester City were unable to solve the the Gunner defense in either match.
City fans didn't get much opportunity to assess their new striker as he was only on the pitch for 17 minutes, but Shakespeare said he will give City another attacking dimension.
Tottenham, Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United are all looking to bridge the gap this year in what looks like an open title race.
Lacazette hit 37 goals in 45 games last season and Wenger desperately needs the 26-year-old to emulate that form.
While Arsenal may seem to be the clear favourites due to their last encounters with the Foxes, the latter is known to have a lot of fire power that can do much damage in the opening match to Arsenal's campaign.
Danny Welbeck scored in first-half stoppage-time before Vardy restored Leicester's advantage with a header from Riyad Mahrez's corner on 56 minutes. They would look at it and ask why the club are selling him to a Premier League rival. There is also the lure of it being the richest league in the world and the enormous spending prowess of nearly all football teams in English top flight.
"And it's not finished - Chelsea have bought [Alvaro] Morata and have not lost [Diego] Costa yet, and they will certainly buy more".
However, the new signings have dried up and Alexis Sanchez, Mesut Ozil and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are yet to sign new deals so there are still plenty of question marks to an answered heading in to the new season.
Arsenal's defensive record will need to improve if they are to challenge for this season's Premier League.
"It's an opportunity but it's also tricky because if you don't win it's a bad start".
Ozil is one of several first-team stars at Arsenal with just one year left on his contract.
- Snap Grows Daily Users to 173 Million, But Delivers Disappointing Earnings
- North Korean military reiterates Guam strike plan threat
- Conte, Cahill Regret Sale Of Matic To Manchester United
- Kenyan opposition to accept results in election servers if given access
- London braced for Usain Bolt's farewell
- Virat Kohli Reveals Who Will Replace Ravindra Jadeja In The Third Test
- EPL: Arsene Wenger braced for knife-edge Arsenal season
- Watch Rory McIlroy's stunning shot from a cart path at US PGA
- 2016 was Earth's warmest year on record, worldwide report shows
- 'Fire and fury' threat to North Korea comment 'wasn't tough enough'