When Swift intimated she was caught off guard by the "misogynistic" song, Kim Kardashian released a recording that appeared to show Swift and West chatting about the lyrics during a friendly phone call. While there didn't seem to be a buzz from the anti-Swift community until the announcement, following the announcement many have stated they "just don't care anymore". After making up, West name-checked Swift in his controversial song "Famous" a year ago, something that he said she had approved.
Kanye has long referred to himself as "Yeezus", and themes of God and Heaven have been present throughout his music, music videos, and tours over the years. I don't disagree, nor would any women. "'Cause she's dead" to make it sound like a recorded phone call.
For fans of smart pop, Spotify Dua Lipa's "New Rules" or Kesha's latest album, Rainbow. Recently, the singer won a $1 countersuit against former radio disc jockey David Mueller, alleging that he touched her non consensually. On August 23, she finally gave fans the announcement we've been waiting for when she revealed the black-and-white cover of Reputation and confirmed when the first single would drop.
If you still don't believe me - and hey, I barely believe me - here's the audio proof, courtesy of singer Chase Holfelder. Though she's had her moments, it's important for us to remember that celebrities and artists are still human. "I made that bitch famous".
In 2008, Taylor made her first big steps toward the pop world.
Taylor tweeted on Wednesday that she will release reputation on November 10 - a Friday night beneath the stars, if you will.
A lyric video was released for the song, with the official video coming soon and the lyric video already has an outrageous amount of views on You Tube.
My theory is this: if someone really wants to leave me a voicemail, they can slog through a robot slowly listing each numeral of my phone number before they do so. Kim is reportedly now preparing to clap back at her arch nemesis.
Kanye and Taylor have had an ongoing feud since Kanye name-dropped Taylor in his "Famous" song and used the lyric, "I made that b**** famous" in reference to Taylor, which she voiced that she had a problem with. "Why? Oh, because she's dead".
And the main hook relies heavily on the hit 90s song I'm Too Sexy.
- Spieth 'essentially out' after two disappointing rounds
- Carrizo Plain likely to remain national monument
- Samsung heir convicted of bribery: Company's future at stake
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with dual rear cameras launched
- North Korean military reiterates Guam strike plan threat
- McGregor Brings Out Amazing Childhood Short Video Before Mayweather Fight
- Arsenal vs Leicester City
- Shikhar Dhawan's rich form continues, century helps India beat Sri Lanka
- Cambrils attack: four suspects shot dead by one officer, police say
- Watch season 7, episode 5 Eastwatch free on Amazon Channels