That's in line with reports saying the new model will have an edge-to-edge display, although it doesn't answer the question about whether or not it'll have Touch ID sensors embedded in the glass.
The iPhone 8 will not only boast some impressive new features but will also have an impressive price. Investors have high expectations. It's been rumored that Apple will unveil three phones in the event but that only one will come with that feature.
Here's a close look at what to expect from the event.
In other news, CEO Timothy D. Cook sold 268,623 shares of the business's stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 28th. "12-event-to-introduce-10th-anniversary-iphones" target="_blank">eWeek, Apple will launch three new smartphones in the upcoming September 12 event. With the new OLED display on the iPhone 8 which takes up most of the front of the phone, Apple may finally be able to compete with Samsung and other major manufacturers.
While the expected launch date would be roughly consistent with previous iPhone releases, production issues could still possibly impact sales of the new handsets.
That was the case for the second Apple Watch that was released. Cellular connectivity is rumored to be the major improvement for the third release. On a related note, a recent iPhone 8 rumor claims that wireless charging on Apple's next-gen device will not be up to par with what some Android smartphone owners already enjoy.
Apple is expected to launch its next flagship device iPhone 8 on September 12, a media report said. Rumors also point to wireless charging as a potential feature addition.
Until 2014, Apple largely considered its TV ambitions a hobby. Equities research analysts predict that Apple Inc. will post $9.02 EPS for the current fiscal year. That is just two weeks away, so the wait is almost over. The device is due for a big update.
When investing geniuses David and Tom Gardner have a stock tip, it can pay to listen.
One report from Mac Otakara back in March suggested that Apple could very well call the premium iPhone the "iPhone Edition". That's right - they think these 10 stocks are even better buys. Glacier Peak Capital LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Apple during the fourth quarter worth approximately $127,000.
- McGregor Brings Out Amazing Childhood Short Video Before Mayweather Fight
- Dhoni, Bhuvneshwar mastermind Pallekele miracle
- Rohit Sharma & MS Dhoni Taking it Easy
- Virat Kohli completes 4000 ODI runs in successful chases for India
- Samsung heir convicted of bribery: Company's future at stake
- Ryan Giggs impressed by Henrikh Mkhitaryan's start to the new season
- Carrizo Plain likely to remain national monument
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with dual rear cameras launched
- Sheffield pupils pick up GCSE results in year of changes to exams
- At Least 1 Dead, 12 Injured In Rockport Due To Hurricane Harvey