Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has become a new Liverpool's midfielder.
When asked where Oxlade-Chamberlain would fit in at Liverpool, Neville told Sky Sports: "He doesn't get in the best XI".
Jurgen Klopp had the last laughWhat's the story?
Arsene Wenger didn't trust him to play in the center of the park either, leaving him without a clear posistion to play at Arsenal. Unlike many other recent exits from the Emirates, this one seems to be less about money or titles and more about fulfilling a potential that so far has only been hinted at. The Merseyside had previously meant to buy Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain for about 25-million pounds, but with how the market has been growing lately, it was no longer possible.
The former Southampton youngster turned down a new improved deal at Arsenal earlier this month which would have seen him earn £180,000 a week.
Oxlade-Chamberlain, 24, had a year remaining on his contract at Arsenal but moves on as he seeks to secure regular football in his preferred midfield role.
"A player that is positive and willing to take risks to try and make positive things happen".
Liverpool have completed the £35m signing of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Arsenal.
"I think he still has to prove himself".
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp said he was "really happy" to have signed an "exciting" talent he "didn't need to think twice" about.
Oxlade-Chamberlain's departure comes after a turbulent start to Arsenal's season saw them lose two of their first three Premier League games, including Sunday's 4-0 humiliating reverse at Anfield.
From a financial perspective, selling Oxlade-Chamberlain made flawless sense.
Monaco are also reluctant to sell their midfielder Thomas Lemar to Liverpool, with widespread reports suggesting a bid of around €100m would be required to seal a deal for the French midfielder.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is not a top player for Arsenal.
- Mumbai Back To Normal Amid Fears Of Fresh Rains
- Dozens of rest home residents rescued from inundated home in Texas
- It's time to start preparing for the next Hurricane Harvey
- Dwyer alum Johnnie Dixon catches first career TD for Ohio State
- Ryan Giggs impressed by Henrikh Mkhitaryan's start to the new season
- Dhoni, Bhuvneshwar mastermind Pallekele miracle
- Newspaper: Shakib's five-for helps Bangladesh tighten grip
- Final press renders of LG V30 surface hours before announcement
- This is why Taylor Swift's new song sounds so familiar
- UN says 27000 Rohingya fled Myanmar as bodies wash up in Bangladesh