Earlier, Cohen had a 46-yard run that sparked a touchdown drive and led the Bears with 66 yards on five carries.
Cohen is especially valuable in PPR leagues given his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield.
Was Mike Glennon the reason why the Bears lost to the Falcons? No. If he's said it once, he's said it a thousand times, "This is my year". But with a chance to win the game, Glennon was left without a top target.
With no playoff appearances since 2010, three consecutive last-place finishes in the NFC North and a franchise-worst 3-13 finish just last season, the expectations were not high for this team coming into the 2017 campaign, the third year of the John Fox Era on the lakefront. Glennon's pass to a lunging Josh Bellamy on first down hit off the receiver's hands, and Jordan Howard then dropped a simple catch at the 1. So I'm excited about where we're going to go. "There's no such thing as a moral victory, but we have to bounce back".
-Hooper's big day (two catches, 128 yards, one touchdown) could reflect a sign of things to come for the second-year tight end out of Stanford.
"It was a sense of showing the outside world - showing that we can compete and we're better than we've been in the past", Miller said. Yet again, no turnovers were generated and the Bears' offense at times struggled to make the defense awfully exhausted.
Steelers 21, Browns 18 • Ben Roethlisberger threw two TD passes to tight end Jesse James to help heavily favored Pittsburgh eke out a victory on the road. "You know, I want everybody to stay healthy though, let's make that fact very clear".
-The Falcons are not too concerned about a quiet day from running back Devonta Freeman, who rushed 12 times for 37 yards and a touchdown. We're not going to get another opportunity to line up against them.
If White is indeed out for the year, the Bears will have to add more to the receiver corps, which is pretty thin as it it. Regardless, it is not good for the young wide receiver to suffer yet another injury.
This was a legitimate effort from start to finish by the Bears so expect them to be more competitive than many expected.
Chicago's front office and coaching staff are surely hoping 2017 will be White's breakout season, as the former first-round pick has only played in four games through his first two seasons.
- No. 5 Oklahoma exacts revenge from No. 2 Ohio State
- Sadio Mane appeal would be "another waste of time" says Jurgen Klopp
- Rafael Nadal Now in US Open Semi-finals
- US Average Retail Gasoline Prices Increase in Wake of Hurricane Harvey
- Showtime Says Mayweather vs. McGregor Trending to Break PPV Record
- North Korea worries rattle Wall Street
- George Will: Trump is threatening war with North Korea, but what kind?
- Four score: All US Open semifinalists in women's bracket are American
- Gas prices are still climbing, now up 24 cents since Harvey
- Governor notes efforts to fight Montana fire and drought