"That was a game-sealing touchdown right there". Despite that, the Bengals offense produced practically nothing from the defensive efforts.
Judging by the performances of their blockers in the opening week of the season, it's fair to wonder if there will be more sacks than points in Thursday night's game between the Texans and Bengals.
Houston, which clinched the AFC South with a 12-10 win over the Bengals a year ago, has won its last two head-to-head clashes and seven of eight against Cincinnati.
Texan quarterback Deshaun Watson was 15 of 24 passing for 125 yards.
The Bengals defense held Houston to just 266 total yards, with the Texans only entering the red zone once the entire game.
"It was a good play", O'Brien said. "Football's football. It's what I've been doing my whole life".
ABOUT THE TEXANS (0-1): Reports out of Houston indicate that Watson, who guided Clemson to the national championship in January, will be under center for Thursday's matchup if he is not hindered by an ankle injury during Tuesday's practice.
The Houston Texans had a bit of a scare on Thursday night when starting cornerbacks Johnathan Joseph and Kevin Johnson left the game and didn't return after each player suffered an injury. "Everything is always a work in progress". "He just has that ability and that knack". The Texans were scoreless with Savage at quarterback.
But perhaps no one was as disgruntled by Dalton's failures as Green himself. "Thank you for throwing it to the guy closest to me - body slam".
"We're hurting ourselves with execution", Lewis added. As a cherry on top, Brian Cushing received a ten-game suspension on Wednesday.
Presumably leading to Green's frustration, Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton has struggled mightily out of the gate this season.
Lewis repeated three times that he would make no public announcement about any changes or whether he was committed to Zampese going forward. He's thrown three touchdowns and seven interceptions.
The Cincinnati Bengals got one wide receiver back while losing another.
Cincinnati has not scored a touchdown in eight quarters to begin this season. They've been fully healthy during the horrid 0-2 start.
- Jurgen Klopp bemoans missed opportunities in draw against Basel
- Trump Wants Lawmakers To 'Move Fast' On Taxes
- Beaten Everton need to show more passion, admits Koeman
- Hurricane Jose to turn a half-loop in Atlantic
- Bangladesh warns Myanmar over border violations amid refugee crisis
- How to Find Out If You Were Affected by the Equifax Hack
- Florida Announcer Goes Wild For Gators Hail Mary Touchdown vs. Tennessee
- Indians go for 21st straight; Rays head home — LEADING OFF
- Tropical Storm Irma could bring strong winds, heavy rain to Alabama today
- Apple's new watch has traders punishing one massive retailer