Seems finger pointing has already begun, including Ben McAdoo calling out besieged QB Eli Manning for poor play. He gets singled out and that's the way it goes in this league. We've dug ourselves in a hole. "I expect us to get the ball snapped". Matthew Stafford may not have put passing yards on the board, but his game management, through audibles and evading pressure, was phenomenal.
"Because we have a veteran quarterback whose played a lot of football".
For the second straight week, the New York Giants looked absolutely bad.
NY did have opportunities to keep it closer but failed to cash in.
Odell's priority, as it should be, is his health, especially as he seeks a long-term, big money deal from the Giants. The Giants have played in two nationally televised games and the public has seen them struggle offensively.
For his part, Manning didn't try to pass the buck, acknowledging that it was his job to get the play off.
"We don't have much rhythm in the offense, and that's something we have to work through and make some progress there", McAdoo said.
But with so much stacked against them, the Detroit Lions instead gave everyone reason to believe they are for real.
The only good news is they couldn't possibly lose more games than the Jets in 2017. Although he did not have as strong of a second half, he still finished 15/21 with 122 yards, two touchdowns, and a passer rating of 117.6.
Manning, who was sacked five times, including three times by Ansah, was 22 of 32 for 239 yards with a touchdown and an interception for the Giants, who have the fewest rushing attempts (30) through two weeks, ESPN Stats and Information informs.
Tight End Eric Ebron and Jones each scored one touchdown to seal the deal.
Lions SS Tavon Wilson (shoulder) left in the second half. Of those nine teams that started 0-2 and went on to make the playoffs over the past decade, just one has continued their run all the way to a Super Bowl win - the 2007 New York Giants.
- Sanders health care bill: A cover for Democratic Party deals with Trump
- Did You Know? iPhone X was announced
- Raiders Offense Shows its Potential in Victory Over Jets
- Google's UPI-based payment app launched in India
- The Chargers' stadium mistakenly celebrated the game-ending missed field goal
- Pandya's knock was the game-changer, says Kohli
- Bold predictions for Detroit Lions MNF matchup vs. New York Giants
- Houston Texans vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- India vs Australia: Aussies in desperate need to turn around ODI form
- Xiaomi Mi 7 and Samsung Galaxy S9 will recognize the owners face