For the moment, all we can do is wait for Kylie to decide if she wants to address the rumors.
"Kris is just trying to control what she can and make sure no one forgets Kylie is also a businesswoman", one source told the magazine.
Things took an odd turn, however, when he gave some unsolicited advice, not to Kylie, but to her mother, regarding her reported pregnancy. "Kylie is not confirming anything".
The shaman met with the Kylie Cosmetics entrepreneur and told her that a man she has already been talking to has "good intentions" for her. "I think it's kind of wild that everyone is just assuming that that's just happening", Kris told the site Saturday.
"Something happens every single day", she continued. How is the timing of this confirmation going to fit with the (presumed) confirmation, which we are also still awaiting, that Kim and Kanye are expecting via a surrogate?!
Kylie Jenner has made it to headlines again after news of her pregnancy was released by TMZ. "Aside from being cautiously optimistic because of the situation with Travis - since they've only been together a short time - they're being supportive".
"Between spending lots of time with her nieces and nephews, and being around Tyga's son [four-year-old King Cairo], she claimed she was ready".
Caitlyn Jenner's rep has revealed all about her reaction to the young lipstick mogul's headline-hitting news. When I'm not scrolling through various timeline's I'm researching skin care regiments and watching the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Iowa Hawkeyes Preview and Prediction
- USA stocks close higher ahead as Fed meeting starts
- Stockley protest planned for Belleville this weekend
- Key scenes in Kingsman: The Golden Circle filmed in Birmingham
- Packers Fans Weigh In On Anthem Protests
- Penn State Wins Thriller Against Iowa With Time Expiring
- Sen. Ted Cruz Opposes the Graham-Cassidy Obamacare Repeal Bill
- Top 7 outcomes for tomorrow's German election - will Merkel stay?
- Dollar slips back against euro after Fed-fuelled gains
- Living Well: Calling all seniors! It's time for a flu shot