Peter Handscomb also made significant contribution by hammering a 43-run knock off just 30 balls as Australia posted a score of 334-5 in their stipulated 50 overs.
Indian skipper Virat Kohli in a press conference on Thursday responded to forme cricketer Sunil Gavaskar's remarks on the team where he had appreciated team's performance saying it will go down as greatest India ODI side. "That can happen. People have off days", he said. Since there was little movement in the air and off the pitch, Umesh Yadav and Mohammed Shami tried to maintain a tight line. "Australia were really good today", Kohli said. There was nothing for the bowlers, but Bhuvneshwar and to an extent, Bumrah had maintained a much straight line and consistently hit good length to deny Australia a flourish. "The only respite for the fast bowlers was taking the pace off the ball - it was pretty close to the old Bangalore wicket". Australia opened their account in the series but still Virat Kohli and men lead the five-match series 3-1. I know that if I can bowl 2-3 dot balls, he will step out and try to play an aggressive shot.
Warner played a good play and gone for 124 runs and Kedar Jadhav gets his Wicket.
"There are a few positives that we can take out of this game". Warner reached his half-century off 45 balls, and Finch too followed his hundred in Indore with his 17th ODI half-century off 65 balls. They got breakthroughs at the right time and that really stopped our momentum especially when Kedar and Hardik were going well. "It played very well and surprised all of us", Kohli added. "All in all, a good wicket for cricket".
India had won all three matches in the five-match ODI series before losing the fourth ODI. His 67 came in 69 balls with seven fours and a six but this effort will go down as a wasted opportunity for Jadhav to seal his spot in India's middle order.
"He (David Warner) is a quality player for Australia in the ODI format". The game is about to be played at the stadium located in Bengaluru.
Australia have brought in Mathew Wade in place of Maxwell and Zampa replacing Agar.
Pat Cummins, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Kane Richardson and Adam Zampa.
Ind vs Aus, 4th ODI Live Cricket Score Streaming, Ball By Ball Highlights 28th September 2017 The Australian players already showcased their charms in the summer game already in their home ground.
- PM, Shah speak to UP Chief Minister over BHU incident
- Explanation of interest increase from Yellen
- Tour Championship 2017: Xander Schauffele Wins, Justin Thomas Clinches FedEx Cup
- Tiger Woods unsure about playing future in golf
- WWE No Mercy 2017: Cesaro loses teeth, somehow keeps fighting
- Theresa May condemns Boeing's behaviour in Bombardier trade dispute
- Netizens Slam Perez Hilton For Suggesting That Kylie Jenner Should Get Abortion
- Trump unveils new framework for tax reform calling for sweeping cuts
- 'We don't have the votes': GOP ditches latest health care effort
- Democratic Lawmakers to Trump: Send More Help to Puerto Rico