The game will be free-to-play, and uses micro-transactions.
Nintendo has given us Miitomo, Pokemon GO (in conjunction with Niantic), Super Mario Run, Fire Emblem Heroes, and now, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. Instead of managing a small village, players are tasked to manage a single campsite. There's character creation and more via the Happy Home Designer.
The Animal Crossing series has sold over 30 million games since it debuted in 2001. Players will be able to craft things like a merry-go-round and half-pipe.
It's been a long wait but Animal Crossing for smartphones is finally coming. Morning, day, evening and night exist in the game you can check out a forest, beach, river and more.
To obtain building elements, players must complete certain missions. The main difference is the camping theme, although numerous included activities and mechanics are borrowed from previous games. Different furniture items have different attributes like cool or natural.
There's a wide variety of other activities to earn Bells too, including bug hunting, fishing, and rock smashing.
The camp-themed mobile game takes you back to the adorable world of Animal Crossing as you work as a camp manager.
With the game being free-to-play you can expect to find microtransactions and premium currency which comes in the form of Leaf Tickets. You can earn these in-game or buy them with real money.
"Your campsite can be anything you like-from a traditional space that celebrates nature to a flashy fun house with concerts and rides".
"Pocket Camp" also has a progression system called Friendship Level. If a player manages to level up their Friendship Level for one of their animal friends, he or she could visit the player's camper. There was a lot we didn't hear about how players will get to interact with each other and how they will share experiences. You can also visit OK Motors, run by birds named Giovanni, Carlo, and Beppe, to customize your camper's appearance. You'll have to use an email address that isn't registered to a current Apple ID.
There is now no specific release date set yet but it is expected to be November. But Nintendo is also pushing the social aspects of the game.
- Seahawks Game Prediction: Can Seattle Win in LA?
- U2 to delay concert for Argentina's massive World Cup qualifier
- Myles Garrett to debut vs. Jets, will be on snap limit
- Indigenous Peoples Day: 4 Things to Know
- Jim Harbaugh names starting QB for Saturday's game at Indiana
- State colleges, universities have proposal to accept students from hurricane-ravaged islands
- 3 keys to Astros-Red Sox ALDS Game 3
- WPA2 protocol violated: Wi-Fi networks are vulnerable
- Argentina Could Miss 2018 World Cup After Draw with Peru
- Top 5 Jaw-Dropping Moments From "Star Wars"