Local pricing and availability are unavailable, but more details are expected following the phone's initial launch. Initially, the Razer Phone will run on Android Nougat but it will receive the upgrade to Android Oreo in spring of next year. Where there are video games, there's usually a Razer logo to be found somewhere nearby. A fingerprint scanner is incorporated into the power key on the side - similar to some past Sony phones. Those will feature a green logo (sadly no LEDs) and will be available from Three in Europe and Razerzone in the United States and Canada (plus the Razer Store in San Francisco).
The battery of the phone is worth mentioning. In addition to that, it also features a wide colour gamut (WCG) thereby making it capable to display vibrant colours.
It also has a 120Hz refresh rate which is twice the refresh rate than most smartphones offer. Capping the frame rate on a mobile game has been a common practice as most displays are capable of only 30 or 60fps. That includes a 120Hz display refresh rate that again is dynamic, adaptable.
The company claims that users can spend all-day watching films in HD - or fly from London to San Francisco - and not be interrupted by a dead battery. The device has 64GB of inbuilt storage that's expandable up to 2TB via microSD card. Nvidia took a serious shot at creating a gaming market for Tegra-powered devices, and even went so far as to help with game-specific optimizations on multiple titles.
There are twin 12MP rear cameras with dual flash for photographers too.
Razer told me repeatedly that it was always part of the plan to come out with a phone, even if that means launching a phone into a mature marketplace. At the front, there's an 8-megapixel fixed-focus camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
On the audio front, the Razer phone seems to have it all set to impress as well.
Well, the specs sheet speaks for itself: The Razer Phone has a 5.7-inch 1440p screen.
Apart from the display, the new Razer Phone also sports stereo front-facing speakers with dual amplifiers and THX certified DAC.
It supports all 4G LTE bands, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, GPS and comes with a USB Type C port.
Overall, the Razer Phone is the first true-blue handset built for the gamers in mind.
Priced at approximately Rs 45,000, the phone will soon be available for pre-booking.
- WWE Hell in a Cell 2017 Results/Review; Epic Cell Matches
- Kyle Busch needs medical attention after Charlotte NASCAR race
- Bears need lot more than tricks to get best of Mitchell Trubisky
- LSU Sheds 'Soft' Label Long Enough to Hold Off Florida
- Lyons & Pieta House Are Encouraging People To Talk About Their Mental Health
- Seahawks Game Prediction: Can Seattle Win in LA?
- What Jameis Winston said when he finally got to meet Tom Brady
- Allison anticipates 'slugging match' with Ferrari in Japan
- WPA2 protocol violated: Wi-Fi networks are vulnerable
- Myles Garrett to debut vs. Jets, will be on snap limit